Hey Microsoft, way to go!!!!!!

Again I'm disappointed with the *** service on my xbox one. I pay to download the Elder Scrolls online, arrange my schedule at work to take 2 off to run through some of the game.....and guess what.... It hasn't let me sign on yet. You gotta be kidding me, like you guys weren't aware of how many people were going to be buying the game. It's a disgrace. You guys turned the best gaming console out there into a F'n joke. I buy COD at xmas.... nothing but problems... I buy Elder... Nothing but problems. HOW CAN I NOT PLAY A GAME I PAID FOR? Whats your return policy on downloads?????? Cause what I paid for and downloaded DOESN"T EVEN WORK. I've been on here for over 10 years, you guys should be ashamed at the crap service you provide.

What a joke,

Brian 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Dude are you new to games like this.  This is typical of MMORPG launches.  It is because the servers are overloaded.  You are just going to have to wait it out.  Zenimax will fix it.  That is really who you should express this to not MS.

Zenimax is the one to blame, not Microsoft as it is not their servers running this, its Zenimax's and Bethesda "megaserver" issue

Microsoft has nothing to do with Zenimax servers

they are all like this. either deal with it or next time wait a little while before you purchase!

While I know this is always an issue with mmorpgs, Ive been shocked by the fact ive had no login or lag issues at all.  Only issue I have is that there isnt an asian server.(in hk)

Either way, Ill echo what everyone else is saying, its not ms and its to be expected. Wait a few days or play during off peak times.

My only issue was not being able to sign on when the servers went live. Ended up sleeping til 6am and hopped on and it was smooth from there

Mr Durva my issue was the same, I purchased the digital version and couldnt do anything till yesterday morning which was fine with me, I played all day long with nothing major happening that I couldnt continue to play...

...to be fair to the OP, "it's always like this" may very well be a reason, but it's no excuse....just because "it's always like this" doesn't mean it has to be ......it's not like a trip into the great unknown here, the game's been around for more than a year, the platform changed is all and not even that much

personally this is stupid if it xbox or the other company u shouldn't release it if your going to not be able to support the player that buy it. at this point voting one of the worse games of the year so far.

This game sucks. Like he said I can play about 15 or 20 min before getting kicked off then it takes another 15 to log back in. Waste of money. They should have thought there would be overload on servers and prepared for it. I will be letting my friends know not to waste there money. For an online game which I play many this is the worst crashing one. The game may acually be worth if you could log in. Quit being cheapskates and put more money into fixing this! "The elder blows"