Hey man,

If your sensitivity is 5 or lower, then you are bad at this game(or you camp). While I'm at it, Scout users have no clue. I mean, don't let a quick scoper run around and make you look bad or anything. Just sayin'.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

NAO I DISAGREE WITH YOUR BASELESS ASSERTIONS.

It all depends on your controller and how good it is as they do wear out.I'm actually thinking of buying a razor wired controller as they say they are much more precise than the wireless ones and they can be used on a pc as well..BTW Can anyone confirm this to be true or have one ???

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.218524000/parentCategoryID.54297600/categoryId.54746700

lol

That's some nice trolling right there.

Ohai.

i play on 2 i dont camp and your dumb.

I heard if you play on 10 sensitivity, girls randomly send their number to you via XBL messages...can't confirm this though

^ i can personally confirm this is not the case, we send pics bc those kids are pro.

[quote user="Strawberry Catz"]

^ i can personally confirm this is not the case, we send pics bc those kids are pro.

[/quote]

Aww yeah. I use to switch my intervention 2,500 gold headshot title on while playing mw2 when a girl entered the vicinity. Same effect. 

Metal10957 has his sensitivity set on EMO.