HEY its called killed confirmed you .....

I love this game mode  but is anyone else getting morons on their team  that are not picking up dog tags , or not  picking up their teammates red tagges

their even was a sniper complaining ,last night that his kills weren't  counting

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Its Call of Duty some people aren't going to bother going for the objective. Which means they'll stand back and snipe anyways and just rack up kills for their KD Ratio over going for the win.

You should have collected the tags and said thanks for the XP then.  He was obviously helping the team by getting the kills and relying on teamates to get the tags....you know....teamwork and all that.

its takes some getting used to but i like this mode if im playing with friends...and thats a winnipeg bluebomber emblem isnt it armani?

Kill Confirmed is just a glorified version of Scavenger.  I like it.  

@SniperFrog, I might disagree, running with buddies playing CTF or Dom can be strategic, helped us get close to a 100 win streak.

I like turning the corner to find 3 tags laying there.  More points for me!

Must be people that did not read the instructions are saw any info on the game mode.

i been in a few games where teammates dont pick them up on purpose to make the game last longer, makes me mad sometimes.

yeah i understand about being cautious and all but my beefs with the ones that just run past them

actually ran into a guy on the mic today telling everyone not to pick them up so they could get more kills for his K/D

All some people use this mode for is to rack up kills. They dont care what the mode is they figure its easier to just camp some tags hoping that someone will come for them and slaughter them. I had one game and a guy had 10 tags in front of him and he just kept killing.