hey is anyone else having a problem with Mozilla Firefox?

hey I contacted support, and they told me to go here because they could not figure out what was wrong now the problem is is on music.xbox.com were I go on firefox version 27 two days ago and it was playing perfectly fine, then the next day I tried to play some music, well I click play and it loads the album art at the bottom and is ready to play, but it does nothing at all. now it's not giving me any message like not connected or error message or anything, I have cleared the cashe and restarted and done basically everything I can to try to make it work. now the weird part is that it's not my account because it works fine on IE (playing the forza horizon sound track right now) so did you guys like stop supporting firefox? because I have the newest firefox and flash player (oh also it wont work on another computer with firefox ether) only IE.

so if you guys can help me that would be great because I am getting tired of using IE 8 which is less secure than firefox.

(also I have undo my ad blocking software and it still does not work) 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 169 Applies to:
Answer

hey well it's working on my computer so try it out! (dont know how but it is working)

Computer person... also a Mopar technician.
CEO of Independent LLC

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.