Hey, I had accidentally (or more Minecraft did) deleted my world

Okay, so i apologize if i seem like i’m going off on a tangent, but WHAT THE [Mod Removed - Profanity]! First of all, i cant sign into my [Mod Removed - Profanity] microsoft account for about a month now! The same issue of “Failed to login. We tried to sign you in to you microsoft account, but something went wrong”. Now i cant play with friends because of this, and hopefully one of you can resolve this issue (im on ps4 bedrock by the way) and also i had booted up minecraft and it had said one of my worlds were corrupted even though i had just played it not even a minute ago. I press ok AND IT DELETES MY [Mod Removed - Profanity] WORLD. WHY?! HOW DO I BRING IT BACK?! Why did it become corrupted, how do I bring it back? Those are the two questioned im really hoping to be answered. You need to get your [Mod Removed - Profanity] together microsoft. Anyways, hopefully somebody can answer this question. Microsoft sucks

Okay, so i apologize if i seem like i’m going off on a tangent, but WHAT THE [Mod Removed - Profanity]! First of all, i cant sign into my [Mod Removed - Profanity] microsoft account for about a month now! The same issue of “Failed to login. We tried to sign you in to you microsoft account, but something went wrong”. Now i cant play with friends because of this, and hopefully one of you can resolve this issue (im on ps4 bedrock by the way) and also i had booted up minecraft and it had said one of my worlds were corrupted even though i had just played it not even a minute ago. I press ok AND IT DELETES MY [Mod Removed - Profanity] WORLD. WHY?! HOW DO I BRING IT BACK?! Why did it become corrupted, how do I bring it back? Those are the two questioned im really hoping to be answered. You need to get your [Mod Removed - Profanity] together microsoft. Anyways, hopefully somebody can answer this question. Microsoft sucks

Hi There That1Whiteboi,

Sorry that you are having these issues with your Xbox and your account. Since you are having some issues with your account I would suggest contact Microsoft by Phone or heading over to this link here and contacting Xbox Support https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us?isChatCallAvailable=fal

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 58 Applies to: