hey guys some body can helpme plz. i was living in california and now im living in mexico.. i bought some game online so my questions is if i buy a new console and i log in with my gamer tag i can get all my game on my new console? thankzamheyyyyy b

hey guys some body can helpme plz. i was living in california and now im living in mexico.. i bought some game online so my questions is if i buy a new console and i log in with my gamer tag i can get all my game on my new console? thankz

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Hey Alberto, you may run into some issues using cross-regional content, and it is not officially supported. For best results, you'll want to use a LIVE account and content from your current region.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

That means that i have to buy a new games from here?

Sorry this didn't help.

as long as you use the same gamertag with the same addres on your account mail you should be fine since the xbox live bazar on your GamerTag is set to the country of your email addres, my gamertag is with an addres from mexico so I have the mexican bazar in the marketplace, while my big bro on the same console has the US american marketplace since he used an addres from USA (his job addres)

so yeah, some things are region locked for my GT but not for his, I believe you should be fine

~

also if you already downloaded something it should be tied with your gamertag so even if you change consoles you should still be able to redownload it for free or you can use the license transfer tool

Sorry this didn't help.