Hey, fyerball 72. Looking for clarification.

You said that I received a 1 month ban (which could later be made permanent) because I posted "personal information" of other players on the forums. I would like to know how publicly available information gained simply from dropping the player's gamertag into Google is "personal information"? I must be missing something here. I typed xXgamertagXx into Google and found a publicly listed and open Twitter account under the exact same name (xXgamertagXx). There was no personally identifiable information tied to the account as well. I smell bologna. Any US citizen could have found the exact same information by signing into the internet at their public library.

Figured the forums could benefit from knowing the distinction between actual "personal information" and the XBOX Forums hyper-sensitive version.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just wait, the U.N. will be taxing the internet soon too.

corporate governace abhores the internet really-even the ones in the internet business-its about control like everything else

see, you guys are all about derailing threads.....thats why you're not a '6' like me....ahahahahahahah

Well, XBL has it own set of rules. If that says nothing "personal", then thats what it means.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

Well, XBL has it own set of rules. If that says nothing "personal", then thats what it means.

[/quote]

Wow. *clapping* Way to go, Einstein. It doesn't define "personal", hence the call for clarification. If a Twitter account is listed under the same gamertag that they use here and is used solely for gaming tweets then it isn't personal, IMO. 

Well, if you got banned, isnt that clarification enough?

we all the know the rule about calling someone out on the forums-maybe its just that really

Twitter is personal information. nuff

[quote user="Zehq"]

[/quote]

Personal information that you put out for everyone to see becomes public information.

[quote user="IChoseNxUndeaDI"]

[quote user="Zehq"]

[/quote]

Personal information that you put out for everyone to see becomes public information.

[/quote]this100%-just more proof that twitter is for twits