Hey can any one help as ASAP please can't see summon signs

I cant see any summon signs for  about a day now its day 2 of me playing this game and all I see are the ghost blood stains and messages I can't see any summon signs and I can't be summoned and when I go to invade some one with the red cracked eye orb it doesn't even search for maybe like 2 seconds and it says unable to find any worlds to invade how can I fix this iv played dark souls the first one loved it now I want to play dark souls 2 and I can't with out alittle help from phantoms please help me 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

I am having the exact same problem.  I can see ghosts, bloodstains, messages just fine, but I am now unable to see summon signs or be summoned.  This has been going on for over a month since the last big patch.  Needless to say it is cooled my enthusiasm for the game.

There's not much you can do. There's still a fair few people playing but most are in ng+ or higher. If you're not there yet, don't worry, just keep playing. Keep an eye out for the orange border in the warp menu (at a bonfire, fast travel) as this tells you where you're most likely to find a partner.

With that in mind, the game is dying out online, so summon signs are pretty sparse.

Problema de criar o personagem no Dark Soul 2

Level   1

Posted 2 Mar 2016 8:11 PM

Estou com um problema para solucionar no Dark Soul 2.

Não consigo criar o personagem, quando vou nomea-lo. Já tentei com minha gametag, com nomes com numeros, etc.

Gostaria muito de uma solução.

Desde já agradeço.