Hey can any of you give me game reviews ?

I just made a few TDM lvls and I would like to see what others think. You Can add me as a friend or just Que them up on the social club website.

Thank you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Try also sending a mass message on XBL to all the players you've recently played with or have had in the same session with you. That is also another good way for your created content to get known.

Thank you.

... OR it will make them angry and send you undesirable messages.

I have some extra Prep-H if that happens.

What Mafivee said...i rage when unknowns spam me with messages.Just a little.

Really, all i ever get is apartment invites and private chats but I do play a female character and she is pretty hot. Why is it that some dont ever think well it could be a guy?

[quote user="BAD 2020"]

Really, all i ever get is apartment invites and private chats but I do play a female character and she is pretty hot. Why is it that some dont ever think well it could be a guy?

[/quote]

Or vice versa. I have a male avatar and GTA 5 character and I'm a girl. -shrugs-

[quote user="BAD 2020"]

[/quote]

Or vice versa. I have a male avatar and GTA 5 character and I'm a girl. -shrugs-

We should hook up, maybe our characters would hit it off. LOL

Well how about you guys ? Would any of you give them a shot ?