Herrs24 Says Hello!

Hello Fellow Gamers!

I am not new to xBox or forums, but I have not really been active within these forums, so that is why I am posting a little intro before I start getting involved! My xBox GT is Herrs24 and I enjoy hopping on after a long days work and playing some COD; it is a time to relax, laugh and just have some fun with fellow friends. One factor that really intrigued me too xBox's forum is that it seems many people are friendly, outgoing and just fun - that is a community I love! 

A little about me:

I love spreading the word of life - how beautiful it is and how we shall always enjoy each day and learn from each day. I am highly against bullying and very active within the anti-bullying programs: Public schools, colleges, online, social media and etc - nobody deserves to be hurt physically, mentally or emotionally. I also hope to become an eating disorder activist in the near future. I love volunteer work and to pass it forward. All in all, life is beautiful - always push and strive to reach your dreams; never give up.

I look forward to stopping in, chatting and join this wonderful community!

Truly,
~Herrs24 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to: