Heroes in a Horde game

I have the honor of playing with some of the best and highest ranked horde players you will find, they are all about setting a new high score. They are not always on when I am though so I try to play ranked or social but I keep running into a problem. Heroes. Go play multiplayer if all you care about is getting kills. Horde is a team game, no "Rambo's, Hot-Shot, Heroes, Super-Stars, or Kill Thieves" needed. Now we have a rule, shoot until it quits moving. We don't care who gets the kill as long as it the horde loses and we win. Thats not kill stealing. I am talking about getting in front of everyone so you can get the kills, then going down and expecting us to come save you so you can go down again and die and leave us short handed. There are no infinite respawns in a wave so when they go down trying to get the top score leave them in the grass to die a slow bleed-out death until they get the message. Horde is not multiplayer, win as a team / lose as a team, or don't play. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Very well said... Thats how i like to play and probably y i dont have many friends lol.

So keep on shooting n maybe ill see u on gears 3

Lucky for me over my time playings GOW2 iv met alot of good players (Who I'm friends with) and a hell lot of lonewolves losers, but my point is when you find the right people your pretty much set.....

That sounds like the best way to play to me. Just drop the grubs and get to the end working with your team.

this didn't make sense

no [..Kill Thieves" needed. Now we have a rule, shoot until it quits moving. We don't care who gets the kill..]

no kill thieves.. then you say we don't care who gets the kill. D: maybe I misunderstood.

He also sayed "Thats not kill stealing. I am talking about getting in front of everyone so you can get the kills"