Herobrine or Hacker?

So a group of friends and I started up this amazing Minecraft world (seed: Fight Fight Fight!), and started this kingdom. Massive castle, inn, blacksmith, hospital, church, and several houses. After a while, my friends went to go to our mine, and off to the side was a door with a redstone torch above it. They went inside, and there was a chest with "DIE" spelled in cobblestone, and a sign with one of my friends gamertags on it. Then we went to the nether where we found a sign  that said "repercussions will be severe." Shortly after, the inn caught on fire. Over a five hour period, our church burned down, along with the hospital and one of the houses. We came across several signs saying, "I hear," "I am no myth," "Sleep is for the weak," and a few more that I can't really remember. After a while, I started to patrol the castle, and I found two signs: one said, "So hereby ends," and the other one said "My hurtful game." It wasn't over. Our castle then caught on fire. In my house, a sign popped up that said, "Love, Herobrine ;)"

Has anyone else had this problem?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 20 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Pics or its not true

this is my first time posting here, so I don't know how to add pictures. I have them  though.

Here are all of the photos.

www.flickr.com/.../photostream

Are you sure you didn't just, ya know, do this on your own?

Did anyone join your game? If not, then had you and your friends talked about herobrine before? It is probably one of them playing a trick on you

I was there. This was not us doing it. What happened and the way everything happened is crazy.

It was no trick. The game was on invite only and on peaceful. The events occured over several hours. We were all freaking out a little

Why would you build a castle out of wood in the first place?

No, I didn't do this on my own. I wouldn't set my own things on fire. It wasn't a prank. We were all standing outside the church when it caught fire on the completely opposite side. No one else joined the game. The castle was made out of wood because we just started the game when we made it.

I like that it's well documented.  Nice touch.  But unless you find 2x2 tunnels and pyramids I'm going to have to say this looks more like the work of termites than Herobrine.