need reaver, garth and lucian if someone could please help

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have Reaver need all the others

I dont have any. I'll work on getting one today, but I suck at the shooting range. I'll post back here if and when I get one.

If anyone has all the dolls send me a message, we can just co-op together and you can just sell one and buy it back.

i will swap lucien for garth

i need reaver and hammer what do you for them

I have Theresa dolls and need the rest :) keep this thread going and us stragglers can get this achievement!

I need Lucien, Garth, and Reaver. I have both Hammer and Theresa to trade with.

Hi. I think I have Theresa... I'll have to check later. I can trade DLC "see the future" stuff, the Murgo statues, for the hero dolls. I'd probably have more but I suck at the target shooting game in Westcliff.

I got the achievement :-).. When you do the shooting range just take out your turret pistol then you just have to look out that you don't get too many points.  I can give someone Reaver, Garth and Lucien if you need them to complete the set. I only ask if you give them back afterwards so i can help other players

Hey, my buddy and I are doing this and all we need is Lucien and the Hero doll. We can't seem to get the Fable2.com website to link to our accounts. any suggestions?

I notice the lack of people mentioning the hero doll, between a friend and I we only need Lucien and the Hero doll. If you are available to help out message me on XBL gamertag Millarki