Heres a way of blowing up cars with no insurance to pay & no badsport!

Ive been doing this for over a week now if you want to seriously annoy someone on good sport grab a friend and each get a fuel jerrycan. Chase someone the pair of you kill someone in there car. One of you jump out to cover where ever he respawns why the other pours fuel over his car do a line to the rear of your car (Has to be a car with a backfire flame). Hold the hand brake and fully rev your engine to ignite the fuel line to whoevers car your blowing up. You dont have to pay any insurance and you wont be a bad sport. Another way I do it if im on my own ill wait outside the insurance place and keep blowing cars up. Also the car compound if you go to the roof of the multi storey carpark you can ramp in without gaining a wanted level and blow up any cars in there. Hope this tip helps from someone whos on badsport and wants to p people of who are in goodsport.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Weren't you just complaining how this was the worst game ever and you wanted your money back? Good to see that you follow through with your goals in life. =)

Edit:

[quote user="CHEWY CLEG NUTS"]I did 6 days last week and come off bad sport last Thursday Yesterday I kept getting warnings because of accidentally blowing people's cars up oh we're chasing me I shot back with the smg and blowing there fuel tanks not intentionally this causing them to blow. Now I've been hit with 8 days the commends don't do anything bad sport is full of tank noobs this game is unplayable online I'm selling rockstar has lost my respect this is the worst game of there's that I have ever played.

[/quote]

Sounds like you deserve to just be a permanent Bad Sport, doesn't it?

I am selling the game.. I thought id leave this with people. I guess your one of those on good sport who gets hammered and dashboards when someone makes your life hell. I didn't blow up cars on purpose to get me in badsport... And how is quitting this game a life goal LOL!

Butthurt much?

Also I think anyone who has spent total 14 days badsport by the time my 8 days is up youd be pretty annoyed... I dont do half the things i see other people doing online i hardly ever blew up cars unless someone was chasing me and it wasnt by stickys i shot with my smg this causing them to blow if i hit there fuel tank.

What a bunch of muppets I share something pretty cool and you all troll... W/E

[quote user="CHEWY CLEG NUTS"]

I am selling the game.. I thought id leave this with people. I guess your one of those on good sport who gets hammered and dashboards when someone makes your life hell.

[/quote]

No, I'm one of those good sports who pulls out my level 72 arsenal and kills bad sports like you until they either leave or are at $0 after they screw with me. All without having to get a single bad sport. Also accidentally? "Hey guys, here's a way to accidentally blow up peoples cars without getting bad sport, kekeke".

Go f yourself ')

[quote user="CHEWY CLEG NUTS"]

Go f yourself ')

[/quote]

And now you know why no one here takes you seriously and simply laughed at you in the first place. Touch up on your social skills a tad bit and maybe people would take your words a bit more seriously.

No one on here takes me seriously? LOL.

Who cares if anyone does or not. Go post on someone elses topic.