Here's a challenge for you guys.

I know you lkike challenges, so I shall put forward this.

Now. I have looked through the CoC/ToU multiple times over the past few months trying to figure this one out.

If I were to make a Vinyl group to replicate the "UNDER REVIEW" sign commonly seen on the Forza Motorsport 4 storefront, how well would that go down?

There's nothing to say that I can't. So no rules are going to be breached.

Thoughts?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Keep swinging a baseball bat, and what you think is a pinata may just turn out to be a hornet's nest.

Not swinging a bat in anyways.

Looking for the specifics here, not metaphors.

Where in the Tou / CoC says that I can't make a sign that contains eleven letters and 3 different colours?

Ok, let me spell it out for you then:

What would be the point?  To see what you can get away with?  Maybe you can...great, then what?  Do something else that pushes the boundaries a little bit more to see if you can get away with that?  Why take the risk of doing something that could potentially get you in trouble when there is plenty to lose and absolutely nothing to be gained from it?

They would view it as suspicious.

What are you going to do with that vinyl group? I could say that you are impersonating Turn 10 staff if you use it. Whether it is breaking the rules or not its just another example of gamers these days just seeing how much they can get away with. Can't you enjoy gaming without going down that path?

Valid points, but not what I was trying to achieve.

It's a thought of having a cool sticker that many can relate to. Why not have a sticker that you can buy of something that has swarmed many a storefront?

I'm not trying to push boundries, not trying to push my luck and not trying to impersonate anyone.

"gamers these days just seeing how much they can get away with."

I'm not in that camp.

I would highly suggest you not create said vinyl group.

-Jim

[quote user="Marlboro Ford"]It's a thought of having a cool sticker that many can relate to.[/quote]

If you think that many people can relate to this sticker - then the problem is that too many people are getting banned for posting inappropriate content on the storefront. I don't see it as a positive thing for you to make a vinyl that encourages this behavior. I doubt that Turn10 would either.

And why is that, KLRSKIR?