Here my idea of ZELDA killer

CHILDREN OF PARADISE

A kingdom in the world Zion. Heaved lived in peace for 3000 years. Until a evil wizard name Loured destroyed the magical barrier that pertech the kingdom of paradise. And he took it over and enslaved the people of paradise. And it up to a 10 year old boy Name Nick and other kids of paradise to saved the day. Nick was giving a magic Crystal that powered the magic barrier. And the Crystal gradients told him. That there is seven other like it outside the kingdom walls. So he have to advencher outside the walk and go thought the dangers of world of Zion. And after he find all the seven remaining crystal's. He must restored the magical barrier that pertects the kingdom of paradise. And in his final quest. he must defeated the evil wizard loured ounces for all.

SURPORED FEATUER

NO OF PLAYERS  1

ONLINE CO-OP   2-4

LEADER BOARD

DONWLOAD CONTENT

HDTV: 480p,720p,1080i and 1080p

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

just like theres no Halo or mario killer theres no zelda killer

U fan fiction is poo huh huh huh

[quote user="Varakharne"]

[View:http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/I-dont-understand-what-your-saying/1/Understand-Bill_and_Ted.jpg]

[/quote]

I know it's off-topic, but did you know they're in talks to make a third Bill & Ted?.. Excellent!!!

[View:http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/I-dont-understand-what-your-saying/1/Understand-Bill_and_Ted.jpg]

I played some ZELDA games in the past. I started with a NINTENDO. I been gameing sinces 1988;.But I never got into it until ZELDA:LINK TO PAST. And if I made this game. I hope it will played like it. And if on LIVE. You could download more doungions in the futuer.

Only a game that plays like Zelda could be a "Zelda killer". The fantasy setting isn't what makes the games Zelda. Similar to how some people are calling Prey 2 a Mass Effect knock-off, totally misjudging the fact the two are different genres entirely. My questions are: 1) will Nick's Paradise play like a Zelda game and 2) have you actually played a Zelda game?

Besides, Darkstalkers is the next best thing to a Zelda game that isn't some cheap knock-off.

[quote user="DigiLuigi"]

Nick...I don't think that name really fits for a protagonist in such a setting.

[/quote]

What name I shnould change it too?

wow, spoiler alert much?

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

So your idea is a game that's basically the same thing? Good luck with that.

[/quote]

I think he's attempting to poke fun at JRPGs through a broad generalization... It's a FAIL.

Nick...I don't think that name really fits for a protagonist in such a setting.