HERE IT IS. ALL THE INFO

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/303714/call-of-duty-elite-first-trailer/

I gotta tell you, I dont see myself signing up for this. thank god we still get to play for free!!

watch it quick before they take it down..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Glad to know I won't be missing out on anything when I stay with the free MP.

[quote user="ROCK A LITTL3"]

[quote user="FATBOY0712"]

Haha wait....They plan on charging for that!?!?!

[/quote]

[/quote] i love that show. anyway, im glad i wont have to buy this to be able to play online. i just hope the support will be there post release, thats my main concern, otherwise im excited to finish the storyline FINALLY (reminds me too much of halo :P but that had a good storyline too though). but i think if they leave it as a cliffhanger in this one, im going to be done with COD, as at that point, its just a milking tactic.

I think people who are MLG and do the whole game battles thing are freaking out. I dont see this as being anything to jump up in the air for.  kind of lame if you ask me.

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

So they take what Halo gives you for FREE, add clan support and some social networking and want to charge for it.  I'll pass.  Unfortunately most won't and this saddens me.

[/quote]

actually, ive seen quite a few people comment on video's about it, and there have been others saying they wont buy it. however i signed up for the beta to see what its really like. not that im actually going buy mw3 when it comes out but i'd still like to see what this is all about first hand before i actually have to pay for it.

Hmmm, that's pretty neat. However, Bungie's been doing this since Halo 2, so I'm not super-impressed by it.

I do like the incorporated group and clan features, though; that's always a cool thing to have.There's no way I'm paying for the premium content, so we'll see how much of the service Activision makes you pay for. If it's anything like the difference between Xbox Live Silver Accounts and Gold Accounts, then I'll be very disappointed.

Well.. at least the video was mildly enjoyable.

[quote user="FATBOY0712"]

[/quote]

So they take what Halo gives you for FREE, add clan support and some social networking and want to charge for it.  I'll pass.  Unfortunately most won't and this saddens me.

So no more theater mode for reg players? :(

Good thing that the normal MP will remain free, cause I sure wouldn't have bought the game if it didn't. NOw i can get it used :)