here are some of the new weapon skins enjoy

Forces of Nature Weapon Skins Sneak Peek!

Many of you have been asking about the new weapon skins in DLC 4 and we have a sneak peak!  Five of the skins will be available as soon as you download the Forces of Nature DLC next week on March 27th. Two of the skins, Ivory and Fl4k, will need to be unlocked.

Ivory Weapon Skins: I’ve Got This! – Kill 10 opponents as the leader in a round of Guardian on a Forces of Nature map.

FL4K Weapon Skin: Force Multiplayer – Win a match of Guardian on all Forces of Nature maps.

Here are the rest of the skins, let us know which one is your favorite!

Forces of Nature Weapon Skins

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

dont like fl4k but rest are quite good, esp like major league, midnite and ivory. which ones ur fav and least fav new weapon skin

sweet, thanks for the pics and info

Ya - thanks for the pics.  I likes Midnight & Ultra Violet.  Vixen looks like vomit.  Rest are meh.

They all look cool enough but I will wait to judge them till I see them in my game. ;)

Ivory and Ultra Violet look sick, IMO

been wanting ivory 4 awhile but didnt think they were gonna give us it as it was one of the devs weapon skin he designed 4 himself all i want now is the childs play skin then i will be happy

im buying that i cant wait

Nice post!

I've been wanting Ivory since the beggining of time.

Nice, was wondering what the new skins whould look like. MidNight & Ivory = my Fav <3