Helpful Solution To Your Profile Showing Corrupt While Doing Backwards Compatible Titles

Alright so I experienced this myself and came across a method without searching that fixed this for me and I wish to share it as a possible guide/helpful solution to others having this issue.

Alright so first of all you want to launch a Backwards Compatible title from your Xbox One Console.

The while in the game hit the two center buttons below the guide button simultaneously to bring up the 360 guide while in the game.

From here you want to hit "X" to sign out then go to manage storage and delete your profile "Make sure it is only your profile not profile and items"

Then from here you can go to the first screen you see after hitting those two buttons to bring up the 360 guide where you would see like your friends messages and such and find the option "Download Profile" and select that option.

From here you want to enter the credentials for your account and re-download your account then sign in.

If done correctly you should now have your gamerpic showing as well as your achievement score and achievements earned for the games you've played on your account.

I hope this little guide helps those of you who run into this issue as I did.

Keep Gaming,

SgtAdmael

Question Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

I can see how that would be beneficial to others thanks for sharing

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hmmm, that's an interesting theory. Would be curious to try it out, although I also have to wonder about deleting the on-console Xbox 360 save and seeing if that gets it going, too.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hmmm, that's an interesting theory. Would be curious to try it out, although I also have to wonder about deleting the on-console Xbox 360 save and seeing if that gets it going, too.

^ Tried this that actually did not solve the issue.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you so mcuh it works

Sorry this didn't help.