Help

Hey guys I new here so please don't flame. But I linked my gamertag on Bnet but I don't see were it says it gives me Blue Flames. Please help

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

I think you had to unlocked it before the 7th July.

[quote user="the1337gamer"]I think you had to unlocked it before the 7th July.[/quote]That's correct. The Blue Flames and Bungie Nameplate could only be unlocked before July 7th.

At least it'll be a LITTLE bit exclusive then. Being only obtainable for 2 weeks.

Sadface, no blue for me .

You're out of luck my friend, did you link your Gamertag before the 7th? If you did all you had to do was go to the front page and there was a option to get the flames, I don't even know why I'm telling you this It's useless now.

But on the bright and blue side, you can still get the bungie nameplate. Or am I wrong.  

You're out of luck my friend, did you link your Gamertag before the 7th? If you did all you had to do was go to the front page and there was a option to get the flames, I don't even know why I'm telling you this It's useless now.

But on the bright and blue side, you can still get the bungie nameplate. Or am I wrong?