Help?

Before I can post a thread on the forums site for Forza 4, I need permission from a moderator.  Why?

I was banned for a week recently, but I've been unbanned and I still can't post without permission anymore.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Why were you banned?

If you have been banned, you will be moderated again just like when you first joined.

[quote user="Lord S Pepper"]

Before I can post a thread on the forums site for Forza 4, I need permission from a moderator.  Why?

[/quote]

Why?  Because that is their rules. There is no way around it other then not getting a ban to start with.

Just be smart about your posts. It's one thing for a mod to remove a post, it's quite another to get banned for a post. Think before you type. Try not to assume everyone feels the same as you and do not let emotions get in the way. State your point and your knowledge and move onward to the next thread.

Sometimes there are touchy subjects with a company and they don't want you to talk about it, so don't. Read the forum guidelines. I'm just trying to be helpful from 15+ years of forum experience.

He was banned for disregarding the mods warnings about creating multiple post in regards to his storefront ban.