HELP!

I've downloaded all the CoD map packs on a different account.

Is there any possible way for me to transfer them to another account, its not letting me play them on another account

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Have you switched consoles since you bought them? If so then you will need to do a license transfer in order for them to work with other accounts.

Sign-in on your console with the account which bought them and then press the guide button on your controller. Scroll across the the right until you reach the Settings Blade and here pick the Account Management option.

On the first panel of this new screen, at the bottom, you will see an option called License Transfer, select that.

Now in a few button presses your licenses for all the content will be moved to your new console.

The next step would be to set those map-packs to download again in order to refresh the license. Don't worry about download time, since the map-packs are already on your hard drive, all that will be downloaded are the new licenses.

You should now find that they are available to play on all the other accounts on the console.

I hope that was of some help to you. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

No, I havn't switched consoles, just created another account, is there still anyway possible to play them on a different account?

Sorry this didn't help.

Licenses are tied to the console they were first downloaded to and the account used to buy them. So if this is the console you first downloaded them to then they should be working for you on other accounts.

Your only other option is to sign-in with the account that bought them as a second player and that will authorise their use until the account is signed out.

Sorry this didn't help.