Help with sig?

I try to make a sig but it keeps telling me the max characters are 256 but i only have 37.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Sorry guys and girls ...

Also sorry op for thread jacking hope my sig is right very hard to tell on an iPad ..

[quote user="Akuza89"]I don't really understand the rules of this sig stuff... I'm sure it stands for some people than others... I've had mine removed twice...

Once for too big .. Which I've seen people's sig's being bigger and the other for it being animated on my name .. But other people have that too!

Does each mod just make up a rule or something?[/quote]

Here are the guidelines for images in sigs and in general - http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/forum_faq/f/6/p/35286/209149.aspx#209149
As you can see in all cases your sig did not comply with this. Just because other members have sigs that do not conform to these guidelines does not give you the liberty to break them also. If it concerns you that much please feel free to reports the sigs in question so they may be reviewed by the moderation team.

LOL, if you use QR code like mine, you can put up to 4,296 characters.  But you have to scan it to read what it says.

I've had a small pic with an added sentence and it said it was more than 256 so I shortened it and it was okay.

@Akuza...as far as your sig being removed twice, it's probably because it exceeds the 125 pixel height.  If you want to know how big it it, put your cursor on it and right click.  Go to "Properties" and you'll see the size.  Yours is 468x150, so expect it to be removed again.  You can make it smaller yourself if want to.

I don't really understand the rules of this sig stuff... I'm sure it stands for some people than others... I've had mine removed twice...

Once for too big .. Which I've seen people's sig's being bigger and the other for it being animated on my name .. But other people have that too!

Does each mod just make up a rule or something?

Has it always been 256? Or they lowered it?

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="Kefre"]

I try to make a sig but it keeps telling me the max characters are 256 but i only have 37.

[/quote]

You need to switch to HTML so you can see all the extras. The character count is damn misleading and includes all HTML .

Mine is bang on 256.

What are you trying to put in your sig?