HELP WITH GET TO KNOW JACK MISSION

Can somebody please invite me to a game when they do the Get to know Jack mission?  My mission is glitched and I cant attain the 5th recorder.

Thank You

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

what happened? I have that mission acually on one of my characters right now but i already picked up 2 or 3 of them. It´s also in normal mode if that matters?

i have the same problem

i believe i have that mission i guess you can just hop along and play with me while i gun blaze them all

[quote user="grottmannen"]

what happened? I have that mission acually on one of my characters right now but i already picked up 2 or 3 of them. It´s also in normal mode if that matters?

[/quote]So, once you go to get the 5th recorder, it's up on top of a windmill in a Rakk's nest.  You have to hit the switch to make the windmill start up.  Once you do that, a Rakk will grab the recorder and you shoot him own to retrieve the recorder.  Well, when I did it, the recorder came down, and glitched inside a rock so I could not pick it up. 

I saved and restarted.  But, now when you go back to hit the switch, it is red and will not activate the windmill.  So, I need to join someone else's game who doesn't have it glitched.

It's the last side mission I need to complete.

[quote user="Toxik x Waste06"]

i believe i have that mission i guess you can just hop along and play with me while i gun blaze them all

[/quote]That would be cool.  Please send me an FR.  I will be on most of the day tomorrow and AM on Wed and Thurs.

If someone else is doing this mission, I also need help with it. Please send me an invite! Thanks!