Help with flying jets

I can kill with vehicles, choppers, and of course guns. But anything to do with jets, I don't know what is going wrong. I'm not sure what the trick is for a stationary AA gun but I can't seem to hit a jet no matter how close it is. As for when actually flying, I can once in a while hit an opposing jet with my machine gun, but it never blows up, yet other people have hit me for no more than a second and I'm instantly dead. Any tips or recomendations?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

bump

I lead them with AA, try to adjust for their speed and direction. Works for me

As do I. I never aim directly at the jet, unless they are comeing straight at me.  Adjust your aim to where they will be, and not where they are at.

slow down to ~290-300 in jets when turning.

All I know is that setting the stick controls to Southpaw changed everything for me. Don't know why they set the right stick for pitch, every flight action game I've played uses the left one.

I have tons of time in jets as well and I can do is die i them.   I am trying to get heat seakers by spotting gound targets 10 points at a time, because I've long given up the idea of doing killing anything.

I have a few kills as a jet pilot..In the begining you have to just keep at it and shoot them the best you can with the guns..When you get heat seekers..you can take helo's out sometimes pretty easy.. When fighting a jet..I lock on to them and stay on them til hit them or they dump a flare..when they dump their flares you have a window of oppertunity to switch back to your guns and hit them while theyre clapping about the rocket they evaded...just my 2 cents on how I do it..

With the chain gun, its a matter of leading the target. I dont have a ton of kills with them, but I do have a ton of disables since people just bail the second you disable them. The times Ive gotten actual kills is when I was able to stay into them with the gun until it exploded, usually against a rookie pilot. This disable crap sucks, imo. Wish they would do away with it.

STOP POSTING! Look at the thread date! Oct 30! Plus, look who is asking how to fly! I think most people around here realize I'm a damn good Jet pilot by now, lol. (almost Service Star 4)

[quote user="Hellhog"]

STOP POSTING! Look at the thread date! Oct 30! Plus, look who is asking how to fly! I think most people around here realize I'm a damn good Jet pilot by now, lol. (almost Service Star 4)

[/quote]

Oh the lies that you spout. We all know that the pictures that  you included in another thread were about yourself