Help with e.a servers... not available for two weeks now

hi, seem to be having trouble with fifa 11, when it comes on and says "connecting to ea servers" then it comes up " unable to connect to ea servers at this time please try again later" its been doing it for two weeks now, yesterday it worked then turned off computer and when i turned it back on a hour later i could not connect to the servers. i have been told to go on my harddrive settings and delete cache then go to memory and delete the fifa update 6 then reinstall it which sometimes works after the 4th attempt but i should'nt have to do this as i have not had trouble with ea before. any help would be appreciated thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I have been having the exact same problem for past weeks. It says EA server is unavailable almost every time I want to play. I get in from time to time. My friend also has the same problem.

Ive been playing fifa for years without any such problem. My xbox360 is behind dmz so all ports are open. This is a EA server related issue. sometimes when I log out of xbox live, change the date to nov 2005 & log back in, it connects.

I hope EA fixes this soon because its really getting impossible to play FIFA online like this!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.