HELP with DLC!!

Guitar Hero is pulling all of its DLC within a few days and Im trying to get as many songs as I can before Its gone. after I purchased about 30 track packs it started giving me error code 80167611. I do NOT want to miss this opportunity HELP!!! The DLC will be gone soon and this error keeps happening!!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Here is information about that code - support.xbox.com/.../error-code-lookup

Kind of sounds like you may have made so many transactions that it may be blocking it thinking it may be fraudulent activity.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well... I contacted my credit card and its all good. I checked all my billing info and its all good. HOW do I get Xbox to unblock me????????????? Man, this stinks.

Sorry this didn't help.

Contact support. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or support.xbox.com/contact-us

Sorry this didn't help.

I contacted my credit card company and they put a hold on my account because I made many small purchases in a small amount of time. I got that all worked out now. They OK'd me to pursue getting more DLC. But now X-Box Live has blocked me because I tried to download the same content more than once. I verified that YES - I did. When it didnt work the first time I tried again until it did. I guess it was because of the scheduled maintenance that has been happening for the entire day?? Who knows. But now Im in a predicament. It could take days to remove the risk block on my X-Box account and Guitar Hero is pulling all of its DLC in a few days. This sucks cuz I really want to get as many songs as I can before its gone forever. Please Microsoft. I did nothing wrong. I understand you want to keep my account safe, but this is not necessary. Please let me get the DLC before its gone forever.

Sorry this didn't help.

My intentions are sincere. Please fix this. I had planned on getting every single DLC for every Guitar Hero game including DJ Hero 1 n 2. I was about half way there when these blocks started happening. Please resolve this before the DLC is lost and gone forever.

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry, but since it's a billing issue support are the only ones who can fix this for you. No one on the forums can do anything.

Sorry this didn't help.

Well.. They really should get this fixed.  Soon. Real soon.  My credit card company has given me the green light. I just made a payment of $300 to ensure that I can get this DLC. And they were very understanding of what happened. I was very happy with the way X-Box support dealt with this, but Im still waiting to see what happens. So far, no go. If this block is removed, I look forward to getting all the DLC i intended to and also getting a years subscription to GOLD and getting my Titanfall on. I tried the 2-day trial and it was awesome. But if this isnt resolved soon and I miss out on DLC that will soon be gone, I just may put X-Box behind me and go PS all the way. 6 days remaining til the DLC is gone.

Sorry this didn't help.

OK. 5 days remaining til the DLC I wish to purchase is gone forever. My credit card is good. The X-box chat-room support told me this would be resolved soon. I get up this morning and try to download a track pack and once again I am blocked!!!!! What is the deal?? Is this how Microsoft treats its customers?? 5 days remaining.

Sorry this didn't help.

Problem Solved!!! YES!!! I can now get the DLC before it dissapears forever. The Xbox Chat Room Support people were very helpful and very nice! Thank You!!!!

Sorry this didn't help.