Help with Borgia Flags

I have all of the flags I can see.  I know some are in the lairs.  How do i get back to the lairs to get the remaining flags.  I'm so close to having them all.  Any help is appreciated.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm in the same boat as you. I got all of the flags outside of the layers and I'm missing a total of six across a few of the lairs. Unfortunately I don't know if you can get back inside the lairs once you've gotten to all the shrines. I think this because last night I went back to one of the entrances (that look like sewers of sorts where Ezio slides in) and I couldn't go in. Hopefully someone has another answer because otherwise you might have to play all the way through again if you want all the flags.

you get to the lairs via the DNA menu after youve already completed them

Thanks! I hadn't even thought of that. For some reason though only 5 of the 6 lairs are showing up on my DNA screen. The one I'm missing is Terem di Traiano. Any clue how I can fix this or why it doesn't show?

It's because it was the first lair you encounter in the story line and so the DNA sequence is in the main story line and not categorized with the other lairs (which would only make good sense). I had this same problem when looking for my last couple flags. So just go back to the proper sequence and replay the memory. :) Happy hunting!

Thanks.  I found what i needed in the dna menu.  I have to replay all the lairs to get what i need.  This is the most tedious thing I've ever done.  I've played all the AC games and never got 100% achievements.  I am compelled to get 100% for some stupid reason as if getting all the achievements means anything.  It's a good time killer at night and saves me from buying another game till i'm done with this.

Thanks Galenhithwen! I'll have to do some research to figure out which DNA sequence to load. Thanks again!

The lair is in Sequence 2, Memory 7 in case anyone is curious. Thanks for all the help! Just got the last two flags.

You can see how many you are missing in each lair in the DNA as well.

[quote user="DrunK3nThuMBS"] I've played all the AC games and never got 100% achievements.[/quote]

It is tedious but I find a lot of games like to stick something in there like that to weed out the truly dedicated achievement hunters (or crazy people). Like the light seeds in prince of persia or the orbs in prototype... Ridiculous. In any case, if you're ever bored enough that you feel like taking on the feathers in ACII or the flags in AC, let me know and I can find the website link that I used. There are some really helpful sites with maps and pictures that make going through a whole lot easier. It's usually easier to avoid collecting any of them at all and then just to do it all with a guide at the end so you don't have to go through and wonder if you already got that one damn flag or if you're just in the wrong spot lol ACII makes it easier because it has different regions and it tells you if you only have like 14/15 feathers and what not so you know where you're missing them.

Bring on the website please.  I have 1 map missing out in the world for some reason and i have a few flags in the lairs.  My issue with getting 100% achievement I think is going to be the mp part.  Not a lot of people playing.   when i do get into a game it's with people who are way better than i am.  (AC2 noob)  Very hard to even find a game.  Next AC I think i will make sure I get it day 1 instead of waiting.  I have a hard time justifying $60 for a game.