Help plz

Can someone give me code...Some pre-order And plz Can someone tell how to re-up what  i need it thanks =)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

Code for what? Nevermind  that asking for codes is not allowed, and punishable by a ban.

But mostly I would consider that Gamertag of yours as being pretty racist SO you're probably going to get a suspension and/or an FNC

What? What are you even talking about? Asking for codes is not allowed by  the way.

I need to talk to a moderator I am being frozen and host booted byHATERS HATE ON/ Bassboy. 1 major mod creator on grand theft auto iv. If you don't believe me then go to se7ensins.com and search for haters hat on's mods.then send him a messege saying that he can't freeze you or host boot you.

you act as if they will do anything about it, for some reason you cannot mention gamer tags on the forum

[quote user="Uptown1820"]

I need to talk to a moderator I am being frozen and host booted byHATERS HATE ON/ Bassboy. 1 major mod creator on grand theft auto iv. If you don't believe me then go to se7ensins.com and search for haters hat on's mods.then send him a messege saying that he can't freeze you or host boot you.

[/quote]You cant name and shame for one on these forums and forum moderators cannot help you with this. Report the user in question via Xbox and avoid all contact with them once you've done so.

He randomly joins my parties or starts parties. I can be in game chat no party started. And a pop up says haters join your party then I get booted

this is my caring face.

What the hell?

OP drunk, or something? :S

[quote user="Uptown1820"]

He randomly joins my parties or starts parties. I can be in game chat no party started. And a pop up says haters join your party then I get booted

[/quote]

You need to file a complaint via your console against the offender. Then mute, block communications and adjust your online status to 'friends only'. Coming to the forums and/or calling Phone Support is not the approved method for reporting an offender and will not be seen by the only people who handle enforcement on XBL, the XBL PET.

And we aren't allowed to name and shame due to MS's privacy policy. That and we only have the posters word for it. For all we know it could be a legit gamer who just beat him in a game and he is holding a grudge.

Hello, I think by "code' you mean a code for season pass for Xbox 360? I assume because you said "how do i re-up" now if you want to re-up then you will need to buy the Fenix rising map pack, it is 800 MSP i believe. Then you need to reach level 100 then go to stats & Awards and press X.