Help please!

Alright, I always get my brother a game for christmas every year so i asked him what he wanted. He said he would like to get Halo CE or RDR. I can only afford to get him one and I'm not sure which to get. He loves the halo series but he also loves gta and la noire. Im in a delima. Which game should I get him?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

How old is your brother?

He's 19.

Get him GTA to surprise him. Awesome game too.

Well if your looking to save money Red dead Redemption is probably your best bet seeing how Halo CE just came out and is probably at least $59.99 or higher. I am sure you would be able to find RDR somewhere at good price depending on where you buy it at.

Halo CEA is 39.99.

[quote user="Assassinator010"]

Halo CEA is 39.99.

[/quote] Wow really I did not know that.

Yea i can afford either one no problem. Im just wondering which will deliver more amount of fun and time.

[quote user="BulletsAlwaysWn"]

Well if your looking to save money Red dead Redemption is probably your best bet seeing how Halo CE just came out and is probably at least $59.99 or higher. I am sure you would be able to find RDR somewhere at good price depending on where you buy it at.

[/quote]Halo CE is only $40 so as a price point they're pretty much on the same level.

Red Dead Redemption is a masterpiece. Halo Anniversary is a remake of a  pretty good game that came out 10 years ago

So if you had to pick one you would choose RDR?