help please

i bought an account from someone and i tryed to play mw3 an it says ive been bnned from servers notice 1001 what does this mean ? can you help me please

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

/facexbox.

Chances are you were just scammed. Someone was promising you something from buying an account. 20th prestige, some type of mod, something that caught your eye. The account was probably already banned long before the sale and the seller wanted quick cash and promised empty lies. Unfortunately I believe there is nothing that can be done by xbl support. Mainly because selling accounts for money or microsoft points is frowned upon. On the plus side you just learned a good lesson about not to buying accounts.

-

Sorry I couldn't help.

how do i figure out what the error means?

Google is your best friend.

can find anything about it. Im able to play spec ops online just not multilayer online

[quote user="Dubstep Kittens"]

Chances are you were just scammed. Someone was promising you something from buying an account. 20th prestige, some type of mod, something that caught your eye. The account was probably already banned long before the sale and the seller wanted quick cash and promised empty lies. Unfortunately I believe there is nothing that can be done by xbl support. Mainly because selling accounts for money or microsoft points is frowned upon. On the plus side you just learned a good lesson about not to buying accounts.

-

Sorry I couldn't help.

[/quote]

Not only frowned but illegal, I believe.

Moral of the story, don't fall for obvious scams. If something is too good to be true, it most certainly is.

did you buy it from china by any chance..they hack peoples accounts..buy microsoft points from the account owners card details that are on that account then they sell it on...i know because ive done it..luckily im honest so i messaged one of the account holders friends told him to get in touch with me on fb and i informed him what was going on..i gave him the new account name and password and he didnt lose anything..unfortunately not many people are as honest as me..call me a troll all you like..i dont care..i aint no thief.

[quote user="xxmac962xx"]

how do i figure out what the error means?

[/quote]

You should be banned....Why would you come on the official xbox forums and admit to doing something illegal?

support.activision.com/.../Banning-Policy

Cheating ..... in the form of "unknown" hacking, glitching etc.    ( I tried to copy and paste it here but I cant for some reason )

1st offense 48 hrs, 2nd  7 days, 3rd permanent..

Maybe if you are lucky its one of the first two, but I doubt it.