help on riddler's saving hostages!

Here is the problem....

As I finish the 2nd stage of the saving hostages, he gave me the coordinates on were to find the riddler, then as I punch in the coordinates, there should be a question from the riddler to solve the puzzle but I didn't got anything so how I could go to the third puzzle? what should I do next ? I need help!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

find more Riddler secrets first. Like the Riddler trophies and interrogating Riddler informants. After you get enough the 3rd hostage location should pop up.

oh ic I'll look for more thanks  

btw how will I know if I could go to the next part?

he will interupt you and show you the location of the next hostage on the map. you will need 400 trophies to find all the hostages.

wow i only got like 200 need to find more trophies then!

yep, keep collecting trophies.

How many trophies do you need to save the first hostage?  Cause I'm up to about 320.

To get the first hostage you need the enigma machine.  If I remember correctly, at some point in the story the riddler calls you to the church and you go talk to him there which is where the hostage stuff starts.  At 320 you should have access to many hostages.

I have the enigma machine.  I went to the where the first question mark is.  But I'm stuck.

break the wall down with the question mark on it