HELP my camera is missing

im on a story mission that needs me to use the camera to progress and i no longer have one ???

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

LOL D pad dude, zoom with left triger, zoom out with right trigger LOL

ha ha clever lad,but seriously my camera is not availablewen i press up on d pad it just toggles my weapons and like a said i cant progress witghout taking this picture as part of the main quest

I wont go into spoilers, but will say if your talking about UPC codes then just restart it m8 will only take a minute. Good day.

upc codes?? man are u guys hard work its the camera that you have right from the start ya press up on the d pad,it is no longer available to me ,same with throwing rocks that is not an option

Same here... got to messing around cleared my Xbox cashed reloaded An my save point had a working camera my auto save save was still screwed no camera. But that's what worked for me

There's a mission where you lose every weapon/equipment you have and you must kill people to go to a shack to get it back. Maybe that's the one you're on.

I've seen this complaint before.  It hasn't happened to me, but it concerns me.  Let me know what works to fix it, or if NewFoundRemedy is right.

Same here -.-  and i cant use the rocks and my bow is in like inside me really weird :(

so far i haven't lost the camera, but my son lost his....we tried going to the shack to get it and that didn't work...but he still has his guns and they come up instead of the camera. we tried changing the controller settings and that didn't work either.

It's definitely a bug, not the player's fault.  See the "Patch 1.04" thread.  Hopefully, we'll get the fix soon.