HELP ME!

im trying to play cod ghosts online multiplayer but every time i try it doesnt work it says the current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live. Before this happened i played it WITHOUT a gold membership for 2 days when i got the cod ghosts app and it just wont let me anymore. I beg of you please help me.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

They have free weekends occasionally, you usually get a 2 day subscription with the purchase of a game, and maybe you got a couple day subscrption with your app , but normally you need a gold membership to play multiplayer.

They just had a free gold weekend for everyone but that ended on Monday. Now you need a membership or trial. Check on Amazon. Sometimes they have good deals on gold with extra months as a bonus. I currently got a year + 2 months of gold.

You gotta pay to play.

if you can play other games and they work fine when you're  playing online, it might mean that you have been banned off this game or you have a bad disk. hope i could help with this issue.

gold is the way to advance in multi player

You're a silver, bud. Only reason you were able to play CoD before is because IF thought it would be nice if they let Silvers play for a couple of days.

Need to purchase a gold membership :)