help me

i was playing mw3 and then i went to xbox home and put of fable i loaded it and it said disconected from xbox live i just thought it was a update so i waited and it said something about "this game was last played on another console and then it said something about save data so i started it up and the i looked at my achevements but it said fable 0G 0/66 achevements i was like WTF and then i looked at my avater and in sted of having my dead to rights GAC armor it has a tshirt and trousers ? but what has hapend i need to get evrything back but i have only ever had 1 xbox and i have never singed in on my account on another xbox but it still says 10475G what has happend i thought i might of been hacked ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

oh yh and my gamer tag is stovetopruby3 it wouldnt let me sing in on this website so i had to sing in on my other account but when i tryede to sing in it had loas of numbers on the screen

it hasnt bin hacked its an xbox sever error aparently

It seems to be a problem on MicroSoft's end. It is happening across multiple games and affecting multiple users. Hence the amount of Gamerscore reset or missing threads this morning.

It is an error that is xbox wide. It is affecting everyone.

i hope i get it back

Well, for everyone who is getting this 'You last played this game on another console.' Prompt and it resets your gamerscore. What I did was deleted just my profile itself, went back and recovered it and everything seems to be back in place now.

Hope this helps, EvolvedxPikachu <3

do u loose anything when u delete your profile ?

No, unless you click 'Delete Profile & Items.'

No ust delete your profile not your data. You will be fine

oooooooooook?