Help me please

I want to come and look at others world to see how they work with pistons and red stone please message me if you would like to help me

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I can help with redstone if you require it, I'm available today just shoot me a message.

Ok thanks I'm getting on right now ,......I have a duplicated map if that's not a problem for u

oh i was gonna ay MSG me but hate duplication its dumb why cheat and get stuff easy i like a challenge my world is legit working slime farm i ran out of diamonds im ethos lvl red-stone mechanic i downloaded his world i learned from the best i can make rotating lighthouse i don't like to way to much lag

tactal...why did you post?....there was nothing useful, informative or constructive in what you said...only some petty judgemental complaining and some farcical bragging that you coppied someones redstone circuitry and think you're an expert...what a joke.

...anyway, I'm no expert at redstone by any means...I'm just tinkering with some basic to mid-level stuff, the usual, piston doors/trapdoors/drawbridges, noteblock doorbells/alarm systems, gattling guns, tnt cannons, cobble generators...and I made a 60-block high zipper elevator, though of course it was incredibly unreliable due to the 118 sticky pistons firing off in one sequence, so I took that down...I may experiment with some smaller ones later at some point.....eh I dunno, if you're having trouble with anything like that I could give you a hand I guess

And tactal it not cheating its just creative mode but before the update :) and to dupe still takes work I'll have you know.

How can it be cheating if you are not using it against other players?

At least there are some people that understand

agree with assassin, right now it's just an alternative to creative mode. Just because it is a glitch doesn't mean it's cheating :D

I could learn you a bit or two if you are still interested. But i just require one refavour. Play with me :)

Hey anyone wanna join my community village server msg me Fs xAc130 and I have tons of stuff I have never duped or used creative mode on the world. LEGIT anyone wanna join msg me NO GRIEFING!!!