Help me get level 81

Alright I'm level 78 and I'm attempting to get to level 81. I'm trying to do it the legit way and I only have a few more skills to level up.

The last skills I have to level up as well as their levels are:

• Heavy Armor (level 91)
  • Light Armor (level 93)
  • Alchemy (level 66)
  • Destruction (level 90)
  • Restoration (level 85)

Any insights on how to get these to level 100 quickest would be greatly appreciated.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Heavy armor & light armor: get hit a lot by lower level enemies

Alchemy: collect lots of plants that match effects and buy/find them in wild and create potions

Destruction: use it on anything and everything you can

Restoration: use it while leveling light/heavy armor

Why you even asked about this is beyond me TBH as its obvious. You took the time to level it to where it's at and seems like you just gave up.

The armor and Restoration ones can be done at the same time. Go find a Bear or Tiger and stand there and let him hit you. When you get down a little on your life, heal yourself up with restoration and continue. It takes a while, but it will get you there. The only 'legit' way though, is to just play the game and use those skills. Good luck to you.. I could never stick with one character that long, by level 50 I'm ready to start over.

Block, get a shield, go find a load of bandits, kill them all but one, then just let them hit you over and over again (while you are blocking)

I need my alteration and illusion up. They're pathetic, only at 21 and 38. What should I do? I can't seem to find a spell that would increase them rapidly.

[quote user="Sipuli91"]

I need my alteration and illusion up. They're pathetic, only at 21 and 38. What should I do? I can't seem to find a spell that would increase them rapidly.

[/quote]

Alteration - Transmute Matter. Go buy a bunch of Iron Ore and cast Transmute over and over again. Turn it all into Gold Ore, forge Gold Necklaces and sell them. Make money and up your Alteration Skill.

Illusion - Muffle. The Muffle spell increases your sneak for a minute and a half, but you can just keep casting it over and over. When you're sneaking through a dungeon or something, just cast Muffle every few seconds and your Illusion will shoot through the roof.

Any tips on finding the muffle spell?

You can find muffle on the Dark Brotherhood equipment. Pick up one of the spare pair of boots laying around their base and disenchant them to acquire the spell.

Talking spell, not enchantment.

Farengar (The Mage in Dragons Reach) will sell the Muffle spell, so will Drevis at the College of Winterhold. Muffle is an apprentice level spell and might not appear for sale until you have an illusion skill of 25 or higher.

It's a common spell, usually very easy to find.

I found it, with Illusion at 15. Needed to up my magicka a touch to use it. Wow, I was blown away at how quickly it levels the skill.