HELP. Is the 4th DLC Glitched??

I have been playing the 4th dlc. On episode 4 you are asked to locate the spetrum analized which is inside the crashed helicopter. Howvere when I go there and walk up to the yellow waypoint and try to activate and click on it ect it doe not seem to register me pressing the button and NOTHING happens!! I have re boooted the game and tried this a couple of times without andy joy. Does anyone else have this issue and can anyone make any suggestions??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Have you already gone to the building in Sunset to get the hacker? I saw all the waypoints before I ever even got him, which made it confusing. Once I saved him, however, things were more clear and tje game progressed as usual.

Yes I did that bit and found the hacker guy in that rooftop. I have now deleated the game and re installed it. HOWEVER it will not let me play it until the 12 GIG UPDATE has re downloaded also. WHAT A JOKE. On my broadband speed I will be ready to try this again TOMMOROW. 12 GIG UPDATES SHOULD NOT be alowed to happen. MS/ CV please address this in future.

Ok, I re installed the game and huge dlc and still not joy with this. I watched a couple of walkthroughs on youtube and it looks like I need to bring the hacker guy with me to activate the switch in the helicopter. I have no idea where to find him?? I went back to the rooftop where I first met him but he was not there. Does anyone have any ideas where he might be??

Once you initially find him, he should follow you to the locations.

He just went to the toilet sorry mate

Thats no good to me pal. I have not got the time to wander around the town until he shows up. Perhaps it would be quicker just to re start the dlc? :(

It's worth a try, for sure.

Restart the DLC.  The Hacker guy is way at the beginning anyways.

Skin2k. It is glitched. I personally have got 37 of the 40 Bio-Hazards....that's because the game will not allow the other 3 to count! Started DR3 this afternoon with 3 yellow markers on my screen in Sunset....got each and everyone of them....PP showed on screen but my count stays at 37.

I will not un-install my game...profile or game save etc.....it's upto Capcom to sort this one out.

Really fished off that a good game is ruined by glitches......

The computer hacker has to be with u......he activates the button