Help - I'm stuck!

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if someone could assist me here. I started to play the latest DLC for Fable 3 and got upto Reavers mansion where you enter a room and have to spin that wheel.

When I walked into the room, he started talking and I pressed on the wheel to activate it. Nothing happend. Once he finished talking I could no longer press the wheel. I figure I have pressed it too early and now i'm stuck. The door is closed so I can't just leave and come back in. The game also saves here so now i'm stuck inside that room with no way out and no way to press the wheel.

Does anyone know of a way around this? It doesn't let me Teleport via the world map either.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Unfortunately, you (as well as I) are in an impassable situation. Apparently, a lot of people got stuck there. The best thing to do is to report the bug in the official website (lionhead.com/.../issuereport.aspx), and hope for the best!

There are people who got stuck there since March, and there is still no solution. I reported the bug last week, and no one has gotten back to me yet. Hopefully it gets fixed soon, because I'm making sure my second character avoids that part so I don't have 2 characters stuck in Reaver's mansion!

I asked this in another thread but didn't get an answer...the last time I "played" Fable was months ago.  I recently got the DLC, "Traitors Keep" and when I got in the game last night, I was lost.  Where/how do you start Traitors Keep?

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

I asked this in another thread but didn't get an answer...the last time I "played" Fable was months ago.  I recently got the DLC, "Traitors Keep" and when I got in the game last night, I was lost.  Where/how do you start Traitors Keep?

[/quote]You need talk with your advisor in the treasure room of your Castle if i remember well.

[quote user="Uyuyuy72"]

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]I asked this in another thread but didn't get an answer...the last time I "played" Fable was months ago.  I recently got the DLC, "Traitors Keep" and when I got in the game last night, I was lost.  Where/how do you start Traitors Keep?

[/quote]You need talk with your advisor in the treasure room of your Castle if i remember well.

[/quote]That's one place I didn't go to last night!  THANKS Uyuyuy!

NP . If doesn't work then activate the mission in your santuary and follow the glowing trail.

BTW ...you really surprised me Chickin ..playing NV???? I hope you enjoy it ; although i know you couldn't get used to Fallout 3.

Yep, the start was at my castle.  Again, Thanks. 

And expect to see NV slip down and away off of my 5 games played.  I got it very cheap and still don't see what the attraction is.

Same issue, bug reported to Lionhead. Has anybody tried deleting the DLC then trying again?