Help identifying a game, based off an old game trailer I vaguely remember. (no video, just what i remember)

This trailer isn't too old, it came out early this year or late last year...i don't recall. But, it was a father and son, they're demons i think. They are both soaking in a hot spring talking, the father is telling his son that life is about fighting and women (something along those lines). I completely forgot what the son said but he didn't agree with his father. They ended up fighting, and it was pretty much like dragon ball Z on steroids. The art style reminded me of God of War and Dante inferno.

That's all I remember lool, hopefully one of you guys can help me. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

nope, never seen it, maybe it was a dream?

"These are not the Demons you are looking for"

lool, I'm sure it wasn't a dream. Tis killing me on the inside. When i find out, i'll post it in this thread. It (The Trailer) didn't look promising, but i think the trailer came out during E3.

I know the game you're talking about! It's Asura's Wrath! The trailer was released during Gamescom this year.

Edit: The trailer I included in this post doesn't seem to work, so please follow the link here.

[quote user="dasgetto"]

I know the game you're talking about! It's Asura's Wrath! The trailer was released during Gamescom this year.

Edit: The trailer I included in this post doesn't seem to work, so please follow the link here.

[/quote]

YES! thanks dasgetto. was wrecking my brain trying to figure it out. thanks again. 

Edit: & I see its made by capcom lool 

Looks alright. I like capcom games so ill check this out.

It's being made by CyberConnect 2 - one of my personal favourite developers :D

WTF man?  That trailer definitely got weirder as it went on.  Big @@@ extendo-sword made it funny as hell.

I do not remember Asura's Wrath's trailer being as you described.