help i need zombie achivies

i got the new map pack moon buti need some good people to play with and get some hard earned achivies

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

if you know what youre doing and can get someone that has the shangri la and call of the dead easter eggs then im in

I'm doing the first part now as we speak solo then ill have to do call of the dead and shangri if anyone would like to help later tonight I'm in UK but will be on till about 6 am once I got those will go back to moon with few decent lads to finish off 2nd part of the egg. Gotta say I'm loving doing these kinda prefer zombies to multi at the minute just glad I git into playing zombies or j wud of missed a great experience

hey man i would love to help and be helped send me a request and i will help you out

Gotta give credit to crunchy1x he more or less taught me how to gather them up and create trains which makes it a whole lot better thanks mate

ok im in message me k

So u guys aving any luck ? I'll be looking to do shangri la if call of dead later this evening about 1am UK time if any one would be so kind and help will have 2 people inc me so another 2 who know the steps wud be gr8 just message me via live