Help! GoW3

Hi to everyone, i bought GoW3 the day it was released, I played for days fine and having fun, but now everytime I try to play GoW it freezes on the load screen, can someone help me PLEASE!

Thanks for your time. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Forgive the quoting it was my first time lol. I'm sure you can find my post in all that mess though. Sorry :D

GoW is the only game that freeze, I try to get into campaign or multiplayer then the load screen appears and then freezes, this is happening to alot of people, about installing the game; I tried that one but didn't work

PLEASE HELP

Try clearing your cache then install the game before you play

Did you install it to your HDD?

[quote user="TrivialTrack"]

Hi to everyone, i bought GoW3 the day it was released, I played for days fine and having fun, but now everytime I try to play GoW it freezes on the load screen, can someone help me PLEASE!

Thanks for your time. 

[/quote]

There are many players experiencing this issue. This issue fortunately for you is actually getting attention from Epic unlike some others. Epic has instructed all players having this problem to post here and give all information that the mod asks for at the beginning of the thread. There are also some other posts on that Gears of War 3 Issues board that claim to have solved the problem. I will leave you to the search though as there are many to choose from. Good luck :)

Thanks for your time. 

Thanks to everyone, i found a temporary fix; when your at your dashboard sign out, then start the game, press start and start up a private match (settings don't matter) Then when your at the part where you press start (after you pick your weapons) right when the countdown is at 0 and you see The spinning icon quickly sign in to your profile, (it will take you to the start menu) once their go to versus private match select The gametype and settings for it and then start a game as normal, Please note this is only a temporary fix and after you quit it will most likely freeze but at least you can level up a little and maybe it will crave your gears fix for a while

Yes, please provide more information.  Do other games freeze, etc?

Thanks and good luck to you.

Mine is freezing now too.