help get these hackers off line

i was playing call of duty modern warfare 3 . and i was invited to a party and well it was modded instead of being able to hold 8 people there was 34 people . they saw i was a random and well they packet booted my router . my router was overheated . i tried to file complaints on them but it would not let me file it . i would love to have these gammer tags reported . and to the guy that helped me . THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I have a very very serious issue in call of duty advanced warfare. This ex clan mate name [Mod Removed] and also [Mod Removed] and [Mod Removed] is threaten to hack mostly important to me my clan mates may I add we have 30 clan mates and they all are feeling threaten and very uncomfortable in this gaming environment which is making people leave and making me wanna switch to ps4 and as the leader of my clan I thought this is very awful how they are threaten to boot and hack our clan which we all work very hard at. My other leader and I have series video and audio recording of them telling us there plans For hacking my clan name B0E1 which stands for BALLING ON EVERYONE my clan doesn't consider this as a joke we consider it as a threat it should not be tolerable for some kids to start  their so called "revolution" adding to many other clans that know how to hack [Mod Removed] has already been suspended for the same issue he is doing now to our clan and booting people off and enjoying may I ask pleAse do not suspenseb them it's not gonna solve any issues after their suspensions are up they will try hard to hack us it  very important to keep that in the factor that they can get console banned

[Mod Note: Please don't name and shame]

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi, please don't name and shame on the xbox forums, to report a gamer please use the xbox reporting features.  Instruction on how to do this is on this site enforcement.xbox.com/Home

Xbox Ambassador.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.