help finding a game

i remember once i played a game like simcity where you create a city/state/country and have to take care of making buildings and jobs and such, and also there were AI or other players doing the same and if you wanted you could make armies and fight them, but i cant find any games like that other than the civilization games but that isnt it because you dont have to build buildings for jobs/homes/other, anyone know of a game like im talking about? (for PC/360/PS3 doesnt matter)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I can't think of anything on recent consoles, you're probably thinking of a PC game. If you can think of more specifics one of us can probably figure it out for you.

[quote user="Gamefreak9590"]

i remember once i played a game like simcity where you create a city/state/country and have to take care of making buildings and jobs and such, and also there were AI or other players doing the same and if you wanted you could make armies and fight them, but i cant find any games like that other than the civilization games but that isnt it because you dont have to build buildings for jobs/homes/other, anyone know of a game like im talking about? (for PC/360/PS3 doesnt matter)

[/quote]Megalopolis?

im looking for a game where you start of as just settlers on a continent, build structures, gather resources , assign jobs to some residents, with the jobs and resources you discover new technology, take care of the economy, train an army to defend your people from AI attackers or actual players, and stuff like that

i remember playing something like that at one point but i cant seem to find it

[quote user="Gamefreak9590"]

im looking for a game where you start of as just settlers on a continent, build structures, gather resources , assign jobs to some residents, with the jobs and resources you discover new technology, take care of the economy, train an army to defend your people from AI attackers or actual players, and stuff like that

i remember playing something like that at one point but i cant seem to find it

[/quote]Tropico?

Civilisation Revolution (or other games in the series)?

Rome : Total War?

kinda like tropico but where you start as off like civilization sort of

Age of Empires II

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

Age of Empires II

[/quote]Looks like a winner to me...

sounds like anno 1404 or anno 2070 to me.

Age of Empires II is an outstanding game.

Empire Earth ?