help choosing

ok so i need help choosing ill be getting mw3, bf3, acr, maybe skyrim not sure yet so as a high school kid i need to save up, so heres the problem i have enough for 1 more game and i cant decide between dead island or batman arkam city  what do you think will be the better game please help

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If it were me, Arkham City hands down...

It'll only be a matter of time before MW3 and BF3 will be infested with hackers, modders and cheaters.  So I'd go with Skyrim and Batman AC.

You want complete strangers to decide which game youd have more fun with?  rent both then decide. Try learning the skill of making your own decisions. It will help you a lot more in life than asking strangers to make it for you.

law you dont get it i was trying to say those that played batman aa was it good cuz i didnt play it but batman ac looks cool so thats y i asked im just trying to get some opinons here

I'd go with Dead Island and skip MW3.

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

It'll only be a matter of time before MW3 and BF3 will be infested with hackers, modders and cheaters.  So I'd go with Skyrim and Batman AC.

[/quote]

I don't recall any hackers modders or cheaters in BFBC2, due to dedicated servers, so I don't see why it would be a problem in BF3.

Freaky, rent Arkham Asylum, it's a solid adventure game. Once you do, you will definitely want to play Arkham City.

It's all down to personal preference for what games you should buy. In my opinion, I would cut out MW3 and BF3.

Have you played Oblivion bdoew Freaky? If you played and enjoyed that I would imagine you would enjoy Skyrim.

Regarding Batman, you do need to play the first one. So either rent it as others have suggested.

Trying to think of a comparision for Dead Island...closest I can come is Left 4 Dead.

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

[/quote]

I haven't seen a single hacker or modder in BC2 and I've been playing since launch, not to mention it's nearly impossible to mod or hack on a dedicated server. MW3 on the other hand will definitely be infested with them.

Batman arkham city for sures! well for me at least I probably play through Arkham city 10+ times! You should save your money on mfw3 and go with dead island also or go with skyrim! I bet you that if you get mfw 3 and battlefield 3 you will be mostly on battlefield 3! Once people start putting battlefield 3 and mfw 3 side by side they're gonna go with battlefield 3, but I do hope the COD fans stay with mfw3! Battlefield 3 is gonna be all about team work and not run in gun! But when it comes down to it go with what you feel you will enjoy and play the most, Me I'm gonna get arkham city and dead island! But I know I will enjoy batman arkham city 100% more then dead island but that's just me! The only thing I wish is batman arkham city would have co-op!

I'm not into Batman so Dead Island would be my choice.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360