hello there,

Hi, siorry but likly a daft question.

Do you have to pay to play online content?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

um as long as you have xbox live gold your good to go. they had one free booster map pack but you have to pay for all the other DLC but can still play online as long as you have the booster pack

Nope. No Online Passes for Gears.

False Onyx Mark, they have a season pass for online.

Season Pass and Online Pass are two different things.

@CaLizFyNesT: idiot. Don't try to correct me son with that false bs. As Lord said Online Pass and Season Pass are different. Online Pass is a code you get with a new game and you enter it so you can play online. If you get the game used you have to buy it from the Marketplace. Games like BF3 have this. A SEASON pass is all the DLC for the future into one pack for a less price.

Understand child?

@ onyx mark: idiot:  So touchy...but x MaSsaCrE Xo's question was if "you have to pay to play online content?," and the answer is yes you have to play for online content. Buy either buying the season pass or buying the the online content separately.

Understand child?

wtf are you saying? If you don't have the season pass you can still play the 'online content'. I have friends that don't have it and I play with them. You're lost child. also wtf is 'you have to play for online content'?

You do not have to pay any extra to play any Gears game online

^ Exactly what I said. Thanks for repeating it Dirt!

Sometimes people need to read it multiple times before it sinks in, lol