Hello new forums

I hope you are better than your predecessor!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Is it updated yet?

Nice seems more simple..

At first I was like whhhatt! Now I'm getting used to it I actually quite like it. I can't see X1 games on gamercards though, might go check out my games list.

So far it is meh. Got to get used to it again.

Ehhhh

Too much white.

First good thing to notice is the rating stars are gone,now you can only like.

Other than that,it seems very confusing to find anything at the moment,guess i will get used to it.

Not sure yet if I like the new layout or not. Going to have to give it a while to see if I do.

Just from a basic web design standpoint you don't have black on white. You should always go for an off-white with black or preferably a dark brown default font. That is far less harsh on the eyes, which is a must for a site where you are going to be doing a lot of reading.

As others have mentioned there is the lack of borders. Not a great issue since people naturally focus to the centre but it does make the pages feel unfinished.

Why are the links for navigating the forum page you are in/on above the drop-down menus which navigate the entire forum site. They should be flipped.

Forum level is messed up. Here I am level 1, in the forum discussion thread in the UK general I am both a level 6 and a level 8, and in a thread on the Mass Effect 3 board I am both a level 9 and have no level at all. Personally I think they should just remove the 'post count' level completely as it has never been accurate.

The reporting function is now a little simple too.

You can only 'flag' a post instead of being able to say exactly what is wrong about it.

PS. OWEN congratulations on your, likely temporary, promotion to VIP.