Hello, my name is BizarroMantis and I'm addicted to Minecraft

Ok so BizarroMantis isn't my real name, but I'm still seriously addicted.  I'm even having Minecraft dreams.  Aaaahhhh!!!  : /

So anyway....might was well make this as purposeful as possible.  I built an amazing fort and I'm looking for more people to help me in the defense of it.  

Preferences:   Fun people.....not quiet, boring people that mic breathe.

Also, why is this game so addictive?  WHY!!!?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

when i play skyrim i see alot of simularities(sic) with minecraft.

dont ask me why, mabye some of you feel the same way (although im sure you dont).

[quote user="NICCSACC666"]

when i play skyrim i see alot of simularities(sic) with minecraft.

dont ask me why, mabye some of you feel the same way (although im sure you dont).

[/quote]

What do you mean similarities?

just the layout of the land, the different "biomes" (snowy areas, mountanous areas, grassy plains, giant spiders, pickaxes and shovels, swords, portals, etc)

this is just my thoughts on the subject, the things i picture as im wandering thru skyrim.

also the fact that minecraft has taken up the past month of my gaming time.

As far as Skyrim and Minecraft go, I have seen the comparison made many times in other forums but I can't just put my finger on it.  I feel the same way but I can't figure out what makes them similar.  I guess the main similarity is both seem to draw me in and hold on with a vice grip to where I find myself passed out hours after starting wondering where the past 8 hours of my life just went... and then I kill a dragon or mine another strip searching for those elusive diamonds...

Oh pickaxes, shovels, swords and weather.. a lot of games have those. But the giant spiders and portals I see what you mean.

BizarroMantis I too have Minecraft dreams.. well had. It's very weird waking up after.

I would like to see this fort you speak of.