Hello Just Looking For Some Friends.

Hello My Name Is Elizabeth I am 25. Sorry I Don't Have an Xbox One Yet Still On The 360. i own Most Multiplayers From Halo BF4 Assassins Creed Black Flag Diablo 3 GTA 5 Black ops 2 ( Love Zombies ) CoD Ghosts. What Eles To Say...... I Love Game Of Thrones.  Feel Free to Leave a Reply. PS Im Semi New To Xbox feel Free To Read My Bio For A bit More About Me.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I got a good handful of 360 games since I've returned to Xbox over a month ago. I also have a handful of one games feel free to add me. Happy gaming!

If you are on your laptop for at least 10 mins a day, you should try bing rewards. All you have to do is go here  www.bing.com/.../rewards and search for random things. When you start out you get 15 points for 30 searches... Right now I am getting 30 points a day plus 10 more for mobile searches. I usually get $5 xbox live digital gift card every 10 days. You can also get other rewards like to applebees, burger king, toys r us, etc....

I just wanted to share this with you guys and also it would help me out if you used my referral link and reach up to silver status. Thank you :)

Iv got a few games only have the 360 dont have gold right now but will in a day or two.

do u play halo 4 a bit

You can ad me I have bf4,titanfall and nfs

I'm a married adult gamer