Hello, i previously had an xbox live account with over £70 worth of dlc on it but i was banned and now the dlc dosent work on my new account ?

i had downloaded over £70 worth of dlc on my old account and now i have made a new xbox live profile but the problem is the dlc i brought on my old gamerprofle dont work on my new one, i have had a chat with xbox live support but they told me to come here , so please can you help me..

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You need to purchase the content for your new account. Once you're banned you forfeit everything you had on the account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes i no that but i my account was hacked and it got banned from the people who hacked it so its not realy my fault,, So i should realy get my DLC back .

Sorry this didn't help.

If your account was 'hacked' then you need to call support and get them to open an Unauthorised Access Case.

-

After the investigation and of course if they find in your favour, they'll be able to assist you in getting the suspension on your account lifted.

-

Your local support number can be found by following the info here support.xbox.com/call-us.

-

Also you will end up with a forced name change on your present account because you are not allowed to make drug references anywhere on your profile, including your gamertag.

Sorry this didn't help.